After registering and completing all the tasks required, you are closer to officially becoming a Grassroots Referee. Now you have to:
Look for the email from OSSRC indicating that your OSSRC Profile has been created
– Once you receive this email, make note of your OSSRC Referee Number (a five digit number NOT your
16 digit USSF number!) and your password
– This email may end up in your Spam Folder or Junk Mail – make sure to check if you don’t receive the email!
Sign in to the OSSRC System and upload your Concussion Certificate
– Go to www.ossrc.com
– Click on Member Login (third option down on the left side of the options)
– Enter your OSSRC Referee Number and your Password
– Scroll Down to the Concussion Information
– Upload Your Concussion Certificate
Could be another 2 or 3 week delay at this stage once the Concussion Certificate has been Uploaded
– Wait to receive your badge in the mail
If you have questions about becoming a referee, renewing your referee license, having issues getting registered/recertified online, or any other general referee questions, simply write us a message here!