Once registered for the course complete the Tasks Required:
– Background Check if Over 18 (A USSoccer REFEREE Background Check is Required)
– SafeSport Course if Over 18
– Safe Playing Environment
– Online Training Modules
– Successful Completion of the Quiz
Completion of the NFHSLearn Concussion Course (Certificate must have a 2020, 2021 or 2022 Completion Date)
– Go to www.nfhslearn.com
– Create a Sign On Account
– Register for the Concussion in Sports Course
– Complete the Concussion in Sports Course
– Download and Save the Concussion Course Certificate
■ Attend the In-Person Training Course
– Make Sure you are on time!
– Be Ready to Jog/Run during this Session
– Make Sure you Check-in to Receive Credit!
■ Could be up to a 2-week delay in this process FROM ALL OF THE ABOVE BEING COMPLETED!
If you have questions about becoming a referee, renewing your referee license, having issues getting registered/recertified online, or any other general referee questions, simply write us a message here!